These awards are presented annually by the New Milton Town Partnership and have been supported each year by New Milton Rotary Club.
Nominations recognise the positive contributions that Young People make to our community and can be made for any young person or group of young people who live, work or are educated in the parish of New Milton which includes Ashley, Bashley, Barton – on- Sea and Milton.
There are two age groups – up to 14 years of age and 15 -25 years.
Criteria for nominating could include;
- Contributing to the community through volunteering
- Overcoming personal difficulties or challenges to achieve success.
- A young carer who could be within the home, school, club, organisation, or workplace.
- Someone who has carried out an act of bravery.
- A group or team who have worked together to achieve success promoting good teamwork within the community.
If you know of a young person or team of young people or you have a friend who deserves to be recognised for their achievements please complete the nomination forms which can be found on this website or at New Milton Memorial Centre, Whitefield Road, New Milton.
The closing date for 2018 awards is Friday June 1st 2018 and can be submitted to
Pam Evans, 26 Grove Road, Barton on Sea
The awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday June 20th 2018 at 6.30pm at New Milton Memorial Centre.